Remembering All Prime Minister names in a sequence Order is a tough task. We have Written this article so that you can easily remember the names of Indian PM in an easy way by a short trick.
GK Trick To Remember-Prime Minister of India
Hello friends, how are you all? Hope you all are very good! And your studies will also be going very well! So let’s get Started with today’s Topic.
So Friends, today we are going to tell you a very important GK Trick.By which you can easily remember the names of Indian Prime Minister in a correct sequence order!
Let’s start friends, for this you will have to remember the prime minister name by this trick of poetry –
Remember By Gk Trick—
Jawahar bhai Lal Bahadur – Indra became Murari
Then Chaudhary’s feet touched – Indra brother Rajiv!
Vishwa, Chandra Narasimha Sanhare – Atal Dev Bhai Gujrala!
Atal Se Manmohan said – this time Modi government!
GK Trick – IN HINDI—
जवाहर भऐ लाल बहादुर – इंद्र बने मुरारी ! तब चौधरी के चरण छू – इंद्र भऐ राजी ! विश्व , चंद्र नरसिंह संहारे – अटल देव भऐ गुजराला ! अटल औ मनमोहन बोले – अबकी बार मोदी सरकार !
Explanation Prime Minister Tenure:
- Jawaharlal Nehru 1947 – 1964
- Lal Bahadur Shastri 1964 – 1966
- Indira Gandhi 1966 – 1977
- Murari Morarji Desai 1977 – 1979
- Chaudhary Charan Singh 1979 – 1980
- Indra Indira Gandhi 1980 – 1984
- Rajiv Gandhi 1984 – 1989
- Vishwa Nath Pratap Singh 1989 – 1990
- Chandrasekhar Singh 1990 – 1991
- PV Narasimha Rao 1991 – 1996
- Atal Bihari Vajpayee 1996 – 1996 (13 days)
- HC Deve Gowda 1996 – 1997
- I.K. Gujral 1997 – 1998
- Atal Bihari Vajpayee 1998 – 2004
- Manmohan Singh 2004 – 2014
- Narendra Modi 2014 – So far
The above list shows who have worked for how many years or months in India as a PM. The working tenure of all the PM of India are illustrated very Well. Please go through it and you will be able to remember very easily.
So friends, hope that you will not have any difficulty in remembering the names of all Prime Ministers now!
Remember- All Indian Prime Minister Names in an Easy Way!