- Title: B S Grewal Higher Engineering Mathematics
- Author: Dr. B S Grewal
- Size: 146 MB
- Number of Pages: 1327
- Format: PDFBook
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 8174091955
- ISBN-13: 978-8174091956
BS Grewal Higher Engineering Mathematics PDF is one of the most famous engineering books among engineering students. The book has been made according to the rules and regulations laid down by the Government of India. The book covers all engineering subjects and assures that students have to get all subjects in a simple and easy way.
Examples appearing in BS Grewal Higher Engineering Mathematics PDF somehow come directly or indirectly in the engineering examination. The book provides in-depth knowledge of all major subjects like ALGEBRA, CALCULUS, DEFERENTIAL and many more. The book contains plows as well as unresolved examples that are of great use to students.
BS Grewal Higher Engineering Mathematics Augmented PDF is one of the best-selling books worldwide. Students love to go through these books and enjoy and overcome all the basics as well as the complex level doubts that arise in their problems while attending mathematics-questions in their classes.
The book provides the ultimate knowledge in the field of Mathematics. People who want to do research in the field of Mathematics can follow this book and seek help in any subject. BS Grewal Higher Engineering Mathematics. Provides complete solution to the questions that are asked directly or indirectly in competitive exams like (GATE), (IES) and many more.
The book BS Grewal Higher Engineering Mathematics PDF provides deep understanding in all the major subjects which are mentioned in the table contents. You can start downloading and learning through it.
Topics Covered under BS Grewal Higher Engineering Mathematics.
Unit 1: Algebra, Area and Geometry Solution of Equations
- Linear Algebra: Determinants, Matrix Vector Algebra and Solid Geometry
Unit 2: Stones
- Differential calculus and its applications
- Partial Discrimination and Its Applications
- Integral algorithm and its applications
- Many integrals and beta,
- Gamma function
- Vector calculus and its applications
Unit 3: Series
- Infinite series Fourier series and harmonic analysis
Unit 4: Differential Equation
- First order differential equation
- Linear differential equation
- Differential equations and series of special functions
- Partial Differential Equations of Partial Differential Equations
Unit 5: Complex Analysis
- Complex Numbers and Functions Calculus of Complex Functions
Unit 6: Laplace Transforms
- Transformer fourier transforms z-transforms
Unit 7: Numerical Techniques
- Empirical law and curve-fitting
- Statistical Methods Probability and Distribution
- Sampling and invention
- Numerical solution of equations
- Finite difference and interpolation
- Numerical Differentiation and Integration
- Differential equations Numerical solutions of ordinary differential equations
- Numerical solution of partial differential equations
- Integral Equation Discrete Mathematics Tensor Analysis